I had been seriously looking for a home a few months before attending the January 2004 Homeownership Now event. Attending the seminar really...
First-Time Home Buyer Seminar
The Homeownership Now event is an educational seminar designed to guide you through all of the financial and administrative hurdles of purchasing real estate.
After attending this event, you will gain confidence in the home buying process and have a game plan for becoming a homeowner.
-Earl Myers, member of the American Homeowners Education
and Counseling Institute, Washington, D.C.
In an educational setting, consumers examine the home buying process and explore various programs designed to eliminate the most common barriers to homeownership. Topics discussed include:
- New & Exciting First-Time Buyer Programs
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Loans
- HUD, FHA, VA Government Programs
- The Four Keys To Homeownership
- Competing Successfully In Today's Market
- How To Build A Real Estate Team
- Breaking Through The Down Payment Barrier
- Buying a Short-Sale
- Purchasing And Renovating Single or Multi-Family Homes
- The Home Financing Process
- Selecting An Area
- Building A Credit Profile... And More
Whether you're buying a $100,000 or $1,000,000 home, Homeownership Now is a must-attend event for first time buyers!
Next Homeownership seminar
We're sorry! There is no date currently set for this event. Please check back soon for future dates