My husband & I purchased a home in Verona. I work in Verona, my husband is on the Fire Dept. in Verona and we also rented in Verona for...
First-Time Home Buyer Seminar
The Homeownership Now event is an educational seminar designed to guide you through all of the financial and administrative hurdles of purchasing real estate.
After attending this event, you will gain confidence in the home buying process and have a game plan for becoming a homeowner.
-Earl Myers, member of the American Homeowners Education
and Counseling Institute, Washington, D.C.
In an educational setting, consumers examine the home buying process and explore various programs designed to eliminate the most common barriers to homeownership. Topics discussed include:
- New & Exciting First-Time Buyer Programs
- Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Loans
- HUD, FHA, VA Government Programs
- The Four Keys To Homeownership
- Competing Successfully In Today's Market
- How To Build A Real Estate Team
- Breaking Through The Down Payment Barrier
- Buying a Short-Sale
- Purchasing And Renovating Single or Multi-Family Homes
- The Home Financing Process
- Selecting An Area
- Building A Credit Profile... And More
Whether you're buying a $100,000 or $1,000,000 home, Homeownership Now is a must-attend event for first time buyers!
Next Homeownership seminar
- First Time Homebuyer Seminar
- Saturday, April 29, 2017 - 10:00am - 12:30pm, Scotch Plains, NJ
- Or call 888-422-6992 to Register!
- *There is a nominal fee of $0.00 for course materials. The materials can be shared with spouse or guest.